The Great Gala
Party like it’s 1999!
Lost Kitchen Supper Club, Saturday, January 26th from 6-10:30 pm
Celebrating 20 years of tuition-free Montessori education in Key West!
Each family will receive two service hours for every 10 tickets they sell. There is a suggested $10.00 donation per ticket.
In addition to your gala ticket, families of May Sands Montessori may utilize our pre-arranged child care and transportation for a reasonable price.
Gala Child Care
$20.00 for the first child and $10.00 for each additional sibling.
Shuttles will leave May Sands Montessori headed to Lost Kitchen at 6:00 pm and 6:45 pm. Shuttles will return from Lost Kitchen headed to May Sands Montessori at 10:00 pm and 10:45 pm.
Please return all ticket stubs and funds collected to Miss Tracey in the school office by Friday, January 23rd.
All produce is 100% USDA Certified Organic. Shares are thoughtfully put together for easy menu planning.
2. Select your items: $35 Half share, $55 Full share, $55 Fruit Only share or $55 Veg Only share
3. Choose May Sands as your pick up location.
4. Select the date you would like to reserve your share.
4. Make your payment on the website by credit card, Venmo, Zelle, PayPal or CashApp.
5. Join the Facebook Group to sign up as a volunteer to organize shares, ask questions, share recipes, and share what you love about your delicious organics!
- We need help organizing, labeling, and transferring the shares from Peary Court @ 9 am every Wednesday for pickup at the school during dismissal.
- We need help distributing the shares at dismissal.
Monroe County Schools offers advance registration for students, which guarantees their entry into the 7-mile bridge run. Forms are available in our school office.