Family conferences take place twice, yearly, to share student progress in our program. The staff sets aside 25-minute sessions for each student’s family. This Friday, our Primary, Lower Elementary, Reef Gecko, and Early Secondary will hold conferences. All classrooms will host conferences on the following Fridays (10/12,10/19). Follow this link to select your conference time and date:
We need parent volunteers to be active on our committees; our charter school relies on active support to operate successfully. Contact the chairperson to volunteer your support in committee work!
- Fundraising, meets Tuesdays @ 8:30 a.m. in the Science Room
- Chairperson Jenn Stefanacci: Send an Email to Jenn
- Public Relations future meetings TBA
- Chairperson Susanne East-Brooke: Send an Email to Susanne
- Staff Committee, meeting Monday 10/8 8:30 Chickee
- Chairperson Kristen Winters: Send an Email to Kristen
- Finance Committee, meetings TBA
- Chairperson Christine Godlewski: Send an Email to Christine
- Planning & Development, meetings TBA
- Chairperson Eric Dickstein: Send an Email to Eric
- Parent Involvement, meetings TBA
- Chairperson Jennifer Martin-Heffinger: Send an Email to Jennifer
- Bylaws, meetings TBA
- House & Grounds, meetings TBA
- Chairperson Joe Mitchell: Send an Email to Joe
- Hospitality, meetings TBA
Help Monitor Recess and Lunch
Directions are listed on our website: http://maysandsmontessori.com/resources/msms-families-portal/
Click this link to begin/complete the district’s volunteer registration process:https://visa.keysschools.com.
Become a Substitute Teacher
Parents who have flexible schedules should consider becoming a substitute – our school and our greater island community need reliable support during staff absences. Individuals interested in exploring this opportunity will need to speak with Ms. Pam in our office for more information on how to qualify: 305.293.1400, ext. 53429
Help Serve Ice Cream at the Spell-a-Thon Shape-a-Thon Celebration
Walk/Bike to School
Be sure to place your Box Tops in a sealed bag and label it with your family’s name before 31 October!
If you have a business you would like to promote by donating a prize please contact Jessica M. Prescott: 831-869-8499 Send an Email to Jessica. Your company logo will be prominently displayed on the collection box in the school’s front office for the entire month!
Annual Fund Campaign
Funday Mondays @ Turtle Kraals
Magician and May Sands Montessori class Turtle Races
Mid-monthly starting Oct 15th, 6-8PM
10% proceeds go back to our school