We are currently accepting applications for Classroom Assistants in the Lower Elementary program, and for a Floating Assistant for the 2019-2020 academic year (August – June 9), with the potential for an annual contract thereafter.
- Academic support for students during work cycle
- Maintaining a scholarly tone in the classroom and in enrichment classes
- Focused supervision at lunch and recess
- Maintaining a tidy classroom
- After school care (Floating Assistant)
- Ability to work closely with Lead Guide (classroom teacher) in supporting student growth
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Care of the environment
Above all, respect for self, others, and the environment are essential qualities to function effectively on our team.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to [email protected], with Classroom Assistant Application in the subject line of your email.